Here’s what you get with a WooCommerce Site Audit
- A kickoff call to review your current setup and your business goals.
- A comprehensive review of your site’s setup.
- A list of recommendations to fix current and potential issues.
- A call to present the audit report to make sure you fully understand what is being reported.
The benefits of having Grow Development audit your WooCommerce site include:
- You receive a detailed report of what’s going on under the hood of your WooCommerce site.
- We apply our deep expertise and understanding of WooCommerce to your site’s unique focus.
- Because we are involved in the WooCommerce ecosystem we can suggest alternative solutions to the site’s current setup.
- If you choose to start a WooCommerce support package the cost of the site audit can be applied toward the first month.
- We are familiar with your site’s setup making it easy for us to start providing support.
How does this work?
When the site audit is ordered we schedule a kickoff call where we discuss the site’s goals and any existing challenges. This is an opportunity for you to get to know Grow Development and present any specific questions you have about your site.
After the kickoff call we’ll request access to the site and schedule the audit. The site audit and production of the audit report takes one business day. Your site uptime will not be impacted by the site audit.
Next we produce a site audit report covering key areas related to operating a WooCommerce site. We include specific actionable recommendations for your site. We’ll then get back on the phone to discuss the audit report and recommendations. We want to make sure you understand issues identified and how we suggest to address them.
The report is yours to keep. You can hire Grow Development to address the recommendations or shop the tasks to another developer. We’d love for this to be the start of a beautiful relationship! Get in touch today to schedule your WooCommerce site audit!